Focus on ocean racing
All Purpose La Trinité Carnac
Contact All Purpose La Trinité Carnac
Rémi Aubrun, Brice Berthier, François Lamiot and Julien Texier
Tél : 33.(0)22.214.171.124.60
Fax : 33.(0)126.96.36.199.33
All Purpose sail loft founded in 1996 in La Trinité-sur-Mer, in South Brittany, France. Brice Berthier and François Lamiot created All Purpose in 1996 in La Trinité-sur-Mer. In 2003, Rémi Aubrun joined the sail loft as co-director. In 2010, the company opened up its capital for further innovation and growth, with Julien Texier joining as the fourth co-director.
Innovation delivers results !
In January 2013, All Purpose La Trinité moved to a brand new sail loft in Carnac
The first floor features a 700m² loft floor entirely dedicated to the manufacture of new sails of all kinds and all sizes, including XXL!
- On the ground floor, the 330m² service floor is big enough to repair sails of any size, including those of superyachts.
- Also on the ground floor is an area dedicated to the canvas and upholstery service. .
- Customer access at any time: outside, there is a secure, protected locale where our customers can at any time store sails to be repaired or collect sails, especially during weekends, and before or after regattas..
A team of accomplished sailors and technicians dedicated to putting their sailmaking and on-the-water experience at the service of customers and the loft
- Brice Berthier : Loft manager and sales manager
- François Lamiot : Administrative manager
- Julien Texier : Loft production manager
- Rémi Aubrun : head of designer and loft manager
- Fred Moreau : Sales
- Fabienne : in charge of the canvas & upholstery department
- Emilie : repairs departement
- Anne-Laure : spinnakers and light sails production
- Pascal : his sailmaking knowledge and skills are a great asset for the loft
- Thomas : specialist in the production of big boat sails
- Sylvie : accountant
- 17/08/18 : Trilam® Precontrain Isotrope TPI
La voilerie All Purpose lance une nouvelle membrane de voiles : le TPI ou Trilam® Precontrain Isotrope pour les bateaux...
- 17/11/12 : A la une de Ouest France, les nouveaux bâtiments de la voilerie All Purpose
Ouest France du 2 octobre 2012 : All Purpose construit de nouveaux bâtiments zone du Bocéno à Carnac