All Purpose in the 2019 Transat Jacques Vabre
IMOCA 60, Class 40 and Multi 50 sail with All Purpose
13 September 2019
3 Multi 50's, 6 Class 40's and 7 IMOCA 60's take the start of the Transat with All Purpose.
Mathieu Souben, designer at All Purpose sail loft in La Trinité Carnac sails with Seb Rogues on board of Primonial Multi 50's.
En MULTI 50 :
Equipped with gennaker TPI, 3 Multi 50 take part the Transat Jacques Vabre, that means all the fleet!
- Primonial with Sébastien Rogues and Matthieu Souben
with latest generation All Purpose gennaker without without anti twist torque rope.
- Solidaires en Peloton-ARSEP with Thibaut Vauchel-Camus and Fred Duthil
- Groupe GCA - Mille et un sourires with Gilles Lamiré and Antoine Carpentier
6 IMOCA : 20% of the fleet wear All Purpose sails.
For the IMOCA 60's sailors as well as for the All Purpose sail loft, the Transat Jacques Vabre is a preparation for the Vendée Globe 2020 Read more about IMOCA 60
- Initiatives Coeur with Samantha Davies and Paul Meilhat
- MACSF with Isabelle Joschke and Morgan Lagravière
- Campagne de France with Miranda Merron and Halvard Mabire
- Groupe Setin with Manuel Cousin and Gildas Morvan
- Time for Ocean with Stéphane Le Diraison and François Guiffant
- Groupe Apicil with Damien Seguin and Yoann Richomme (downwind sails)
The largest class with 27 participating sailboats.
A quarter of the CLASS40 fleet is equipped with All Purpose sails.
All Purpose was chosen to equip the new Class40 of Jörg Riechers and the "scow" of Ian Lipinsky. Learn more about innovations in Class40
- Cape Racing Yachts with Jörg Riechers and Cédric Château
- Crédit Mutuel with Ian Lipinsky and Adrien Hardy
- Edenred with Emmanuel Le Roch and Basile Bourgnon
- Entraide Marine-ADOSM with Charles-Louis Mourruau and Estelle Greck
- Lamotte - Module Création with Luke Berry and Tanguy Le Turquais (All Purpose headsails)
- Up Sailing, Unis pour la Planète with Morgane Ursault-Poupon and Rémi Lhotellier
- Carac with Louis Duc and Aurélien Ducroz