In every All Purpose sail loft, sailmakers support IRC skippers
Permissive and secret rules for IRC
From a competitor’s point of view, the aim is of course to have the lowest possible handicap and the fastest boat.
All Purpose: a team of experts and sailors are dedicated to optimising IRC sails
Good results for All Purpose sails on IRC events
"Clan Courrier" boats owned and skippered by Gery Trenteseaux have won many races. Gery Trenteseaux was awarded the "RORC Yacht of the Year" and "RORC Season's Points Championship Winner". He also won the Commodore's Cup, Fastnet, as well as numerous IRC races.
- MC34 Patton Courrier Vintage "RORC Yacht of the Year and "UNCL IRC boat" in 2013.
- JPK 10.80 Courrier du Léon, 2015 "RORC Season's Points Championship Winner" (IRC2 and overall). Winner of the Sydney Hobart race. "RORC Yacht of the Year 2015" and "UNCL IRC boat 2015".
- JPK 11.80 Courrier Recommandé : 2018 winner of Rolex Middle Sea Race, winner of Myth of Malahm Race (IRC 2) and third overall.
Very good results in team and double-handed race
- A35 Realax Jean-Yves Le Goff, winner of Duo Cat Amania 2019, Armen Race and 2016 "UNCL Atlantic championship" (IRC 2).
- Grand Soleil 37 Musix Philippe Baetz, winner of Armen Race 2019
- JPK 10.30 Léon Jean-Pierre Kelbert second in Duo Demi Clé 2019